General Admission Requirements
- Applicants must present the complete CAPE diploma (six units) offered by the Caribbean Examinations Council
- Prerequisite courses should be presented at the CAPE level. Some programs may consider excellent CSEC or Ordinary Level results for fulfilling a prerequisite.
- If you will be writing your CAPE examinations this academic year, you will be considered for a provisional offer of admission.
Applicants must complete the complete diploma (six units) with CAPE-level subjects that include:
|Admission Category||Required Subjects|
|Computer Science||English, Calculus|
|Life Sciences||English, Calculus|
|Mathematical and Physical Sciences||English, Calculus|
|Rotman Commerce||English, Calculus|
- Some programs may require additional high school subjects as prerequisites for specific courses in first year or for entry into a specific program in second year. See the individual program pages for high school prerequisites.
- Applicants to the Rotman Commerce program are required to complete an online supplemental application
- Applicants to the Computer Science program are required to complete an online supplemental application
- Students admitted to the Computer Science Admission Category (CMP1) in September 2020 are guaranteed a place in the Computer Science specialist, major or minor program of choice after first-year, provided that conditions of their guarantee have been met. Visit the Department of Computer Science website for more information.
- If you have taken CAPE subjects, you may be eligible for transfer credit - more information will be provided at the time of admission
English Language Proficiency
- If your first language is not English, you may need to take an English Language Test and/or be required to present proof of English facility
Application Details and Next Steps Information
Detailed information on completing your application is available in the Application To Do List