Students can access the following services at the Office of the Faculty Registrar:
- Course calendars
- Final exams, conflicts and re-reads
- Transfer credits
- Academic standing, probation, suspension
- Graduation requirements
- Fees assessments
- Faculty scholarships and awards
- Questions about Degree Explorer
- Transferring to Arts & Science from another U of T faculty
- Applying to the Faculty of Arts & Science
- Requesting graduation letters showing your intent to graduate, eligibility to graduate and confirmation of your degree.
The Faculty Registrar can also help to guide you on the following:
The Office of the Faculty Registrar is available to support you by email or phone. Please see our hours and contact information for more details.