Students can access the following services at the Office of the Faculty Registrar:
- Course calendars
- Final exams, conflicts and re-reads
- Transfer credits
- Academic standing, probation, suspension
- Graduation requirements
- Fees assessments
- Faculty scholarships and awards
- Questions about Degree Explorer
- Transferring to Arts & Science from another U of T faculty
- Applying to the Faculty of Arts & Science
- Requesting graduation letters showing your intent to graduate, eligibility to graduate and confirmation of your degree.
The Faculty Registrar can also help to guide you on the following:
The Office of the Faculty Registrar is available to support you by email or phone. Please see our hours and contact information for more details. We encourage you to monitor the Arts & Science Student FAQs as well as the University of Toronto’s website for relevant updates and information.