Students can access the following services at the Office of the Faculty Registrar:
- Course calendars
- Final exams, conflicts and re-reads
- Transfer credits
- Academic standing, probation, suspension
- Graduation requirements
- Fees assessments
- Faculty scholarships and awards
- Questions about Degree Explorer
- Transferring to Arts & Science from another U of T faculty
- Applying to the Faculty of Arts & Science
- Requesting graduation letters showing your intent to graduate, eligibility to graduate and confirmation of your degree.
The Faculty Registrar can also help to guide you on the following:
In-person operations of the Office of the Faculty Registrar are closed due to COVID-19 precautions, but you can still contact us by email or phone. We will review and provide updates on our services as they are available.