The Arts & Science Council and its sub-committees are made up of elected representatives. They discuss and approve all academic policy and curriculum for the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Elections for 2021-22 Arts & Science Council
Spring Elections will be held in March 2021 for elected positions on Arts & Science Council and Standing Committees. Nominations for these elections will be open from March 1-12 for elected positions for undergraduate students, graduate students, administrative and technical staff, and teaching staff members of Council.
Timelines for Nominations
- Nomination period: March 1 to March 12, 2021
- Campaign period: March 16 to close of elections
- Elections period: March 30-31, 2021
- Instructions on how to vote, candidate information, and a link to the voting website, will be made available for the election period.
Please review information about available seats in each constituency and the functions of Arts & Science Council and Standing Committees.
- Information for Undergraduate Student positions
- Information for Graduate Student positions
- Information for Administrative and Technical Staff positions
- Information for Teaching Staff positions
Submit a Nomination
About Arts & Science Council
Please refer to the following documents for further guidance on elections, and for more information on the Arts & Science Council and its sub-committees:
- Arts & Science Constitution
- Arts & Science Council By-Laws
- Functions of the Arts & Science Council and its Standing Committees
- Interpretation and Application of By-Laws Governing Elections
- Guidelines for Conduct During Electoral Campaigns
Previous Election Results
All previous election results are available for review.