The Arts & Science Council and its sub-committees are made up of elected representatives. They discuss and approve all academic policy and curriculum for the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Fall Elections for 2021–22 Arts & Science Council
Fall 2021 By-Elections will be held in October for remaining unfilled undergraduate student positions on Arts & Science Council.
Elections will be held for the following seats:
- Arts & Science Council – First Year Students (3 seats available) (full-time first year students are eligible to vote)
- Humanities Undergraduate Curriculum Committee (3 seats available) (students in the Humanities are eligible to vote)
- Voting page for undergraduate students (Available October 14, 2021)
- Candidates for election to Undergraduate Positions
About Arts & Science Council
Please refer to the following documents for further guidance on elections, and for more information on the Arts & Science Council and its sub-committees:
- Arts & Science Constitution
- Arts & Science Council By-Laws
- Functions of the Arts & Science Council and its Standing Committees
- Interpretation and Application of By-Laws Governing Elections
- Guidelines for Conduct During Electoral Campaigns
Previous Election Results
All previous election results are available for review.