The Arts & Science Council and its standing committees review and approve policy changes as well as curriculum, petitions and appeals for the Faculty of Arts & Science. Membership of Council and the Standing Committees is composed of both elected and ex-officio positions according to the Constitution and By-Laws of Arts & Science Council.
Elections are held for elected positions on Council for Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, Administrative & Technical Staff, and Teaching Staff, each year in March for the following academic year. Nominations typically open in late February. Fall by-elections are held in the following October for First-Year Undergraduate positions, and any positions that remain unfilled after the main election period in March.
Elections for 2022-23 Arts & Science Council
Results of Spring 2022 Elections
Elections were held on March 30-31, 2022 for positions on the Arts & Science Council and the Standing Committees.
- Undergraduate Student Positions
- Graduate Student Positions
- Administrative and Technical Staff Positions
- Teaching Staff Positions
Thank you to all candidates for your participation in this process.
About Arts & Science Council
Please refer to the following documents for further guidance on elections, and for more information on the Arts & Science Council and its sub-committees:
- Arts & Science Constitution
- Arts & Science Council By-Laws
- Functions of the Arts & Science Council and its Standing Committees
- Interpretation and Application of By-Laws Governing Elections
- Guidelines for Conduct During Electoral Campaigns
Previous Election Results
All previous election results are available for review.