The Arts & Science Council and its sub-committees are made up of elected representatives. They discuss and approve all academic policy and curriculum for the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Elections for 2021–22 Arts & Science Council
Spring Elections will be held in March 2021 for elected positions on Arts & Science Council and Standing Committees.
Results of Spring 2021 Elections
Elections were held on March 30-31, 2021 for positions on Arts & Science Council and Standing Committees.
- Undergraduate Student Positions
- Graduate Student Positions
- Administrative and Technical Staff Positions
- Teaching Staff Positions
Thank you to all candidates for your participation in this process.
About Arts & Science Council
Please refer to the following documents for further guidance on elections, and for more information on the Arts & Science Council and its sub-committees:
- Arts & Science Constitution
- Arts & Science Council By-Laws
- Functions of the Arts & Science Council and its Standing Committees
- Interpretation and Application of By-Laws Governing Elections
- Guidelines for Conduct During Electoral Campaigns
Previous Election Results
All previous election results are available for review.