The Office of Experiential Learning & Outreach Support aims to be a leader in the delivery and support of quality experiential learning opportunities across the Faculty of Arts & Science. We support the diverse needs of faculty, students and staff from all A&S disciplines and programs, and embed principles of equity, diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do.
Our mission is to realize the Faculty’s goal for every Arts & Science student to have the opportunity to participate in at least one meaningful, academically linked experiential learning opportunity prior to graduation. We do this by:
- Providing support to faculty interested in initiating new or expanding existing curricular experiential learning opportunities
- Engaging partners in the private, public, and non-profit sectors to develop meaningful partnerships for experiential learning opportunities
- Supporting the development of research-based, international, and Indigenous-related opportunities through the Research Opportunities Program, Research Excursions Program and International & Indigenous Course Modules
- Coordinating and delivering the Arts & Science Internship Program (ASIP)
- Providing programming to prepare students to succeed in their experiential learning activities
- Collaborating with internal campus stakeholders to streamline experiential learning services and supports
Connect With Us
To learn more, request a workshop or schedule a meeting with us, please email the Experiential Learning and Outreach Support Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.