As an Arts & Science student, your College Registrar's Office is your hub for advising, support services, information and advice of all kinds. You should consult your College Registrar's Office as soon as you encounter any problems of an academic or personal nature.
Your college is also where you can access academic support services such as writing centres, math aid centres, and computer facilities. And remember, no matter which college you belong to, you have access to all the courses and programs offered in Arts & Science.
Services available at your College Registrar
- First stop for students seeking academic, financial or personal advising
- Degree planning
- Course enrolment and Program enrolment
- Learning strategies
- College scholarships and awards
- Applications for needs-based bursaries
- Petitions to the Faculty of Arts & Science
Visit the college websites below to find contact information for each College Registrar's Office.