The benefits of getting involved as alumni are profound — and not just for current students and recent graduates.
As alumni, you will
- Have a rewarding philanthropic experience, giving as much or as little time and resources as you wish.
- Make a positive impact on your U of T community, especially for Arts & Science students.
- Inspire and motivate students with an inside look at how the skills and knowledge acquired during university can help in their daily life and career and what more they will need to consider.
You’ll help students
- Gain a sense of community as part of a robust and supportive network of alumni, faculty, staff and peers that is investing in their success.
- Understand how education prepares them for life after graduation.
- Connect with and be mentored by alumni.