We need talented and inspiring alumni like you!
Your level of commitment as alumni volunteers is up to you — whether you have just five minutes to upload a professional profile or are interested in an ongoing mentorship role, we have an opportunity to suit your needs.
Connect with Arts & Science in as little as 10 minutes and review our many other ways to connect below.
Connect with Arts & Science in under 10 minutes
- Students welcome your career advice and insights as to what to expect when they leave U of T. Join our Backpack to Briefcase (b2B) LinkedIn group
- Support current academic priorities (such as student scholarships and field education trips) by making an online donation to the Faculty of Arts & Science or your affiliated department/unit.
- Update your contact information to continue receiving Faculty of Arts & Science e-newsletters, event invites, U of T Magazine and more.
- Contact your Faculty/College-affiliated alumni association for volunteer opportunities.
- Nominate a current student for a University of Toronto Student Leadership Award to recognize their volunteer contributions to the University of Toronto or nominate a fellow alumnus for an Arbor Award to recognize their extraordinary volunteer commitment to U of T after graduation.
Connect with Arts & Science in under 5 hours
- Join our b2B program as a panelist or networking guest, or participate at a b2B Mentorship Meal or career panel to share your insights.
- Become an Alumni Recruitment Ambassador and interact with prospective Arts & Science students at recruitment events across the globe.
- Attend a U of T alumni event, such as a SHAKER (a premier event series for young U of T alumni), Alumni Reunion or other events around the world.
Connect with Arts & Science throughout the academic year in under 10 hours
- Join a student-alumni Mentorship Program offered through our Arts & Science academic units. Mentors meet one-on-one with students monthly in person, or by email, phone or Skype.