November - January
Select your college preferences on your OUAC application
February (deadlines vary)
Complete a supplementary applicant profile if you selected Trinity or Victoria College
March - June
Discover your college membership when you receive your Faculty of Arts & Science offer of admission
On your Ontario University Application Centre (OUAC) application, you will be asked to select your college preferences. You will find out which college membership you have been assigned to when you receive your offer of admission in early spring. Though you are not guaranteed your first college preference, you will feel at home in whichever college community you are a member of.
College membership is based on your selected preferences, admission average and admission category. In addition, the following colleges have further application requirements you will want to consider when selecting your college preferences:
- All applicants must indicate Innis College as their first college preference
- All applicants must indicate Trinity College as their first college preference
- All applicants must complete a Trinity College applicant profile
- All applicants must indicate Victoria College as their first college preference
- Ontario high school students must complete a Victoria College applicant profile
- Out-of-province and international students are encouraged to complete an applicant profile
Please note: New College, St. Michael's College, University College and Woodsworth College do not have additional college application requirements.