- Awarded to an undergraduate student in their third year of study in the Faculty of Arts & Science.
- This award is open to both full-time and part-time students.
- This is an OSOTF award that requires demonstration of Ontario residency and financial need (OSAP).
Award and Payment Info:
- The value of the award is equal to the annual income from the endowed fund, which is approximately $4,000.
- This award will be paid upon enrolment and registration in the student’s fourth year.
- After the deduction of tuition fees or residence charges owing, the award will be directly deposited into student’s account.