Get career ready with ASIP!
Launching in Fall 2021, the new Arts & Science Internship Program (ASIP) combines 12-20 months of paid work experience with specialized professionalism training. Students enrolled in eligible programs will be able to apply to ASIP starting in July 2021. In the pilot year, ASIP is open to students entering Year 2 in Fall 2021.
As an ASIP student, you'll gain practical work experience, learn valuable career skills and build your professional network, all while being fully supported by a dedicated internship team.
Register for an upcoming student information session to learn more!
Why join ASIP?
- Explore different career options and start to determine the best fit for you
- Broaden and deepen your academic learning and apply knowledge in a professional context
- Gain valuable work experience
- Make connections and begin building your professional network
- Earn while you learn – all positions are paid
- Develop essential job search skills and gain labour market insights
- Opportunity to explore global citizenship and gain international work experience
- Get support in your professional development through a dedicated job board, networking events and other resources
Learn more about ASIP at an upcoming virtual information session for students. Each session will consist of a presentation followed by a question and answer period. These sessions are geared for first-year students interested in joining ASIP in Fall 2021, however upper-year students and staff interested in learning more are also welcome to attend. Registration is required.
- Tuesday, June 29 from 9 am - 10 am
Register for June 29 Session
- Tuesday, July 6 from 8 pm - 9 pm
Register for July 6 Session