Get career ready with ASIP!
Launched in Fall 2021, the new Arts & Science Internship Program (ASIP) combines 12 to 20 months of paid work experience with specialized professional development training.
Eligible students can apply to ASIP to gain practical work experience, learn valuable career skills and build their professional networks, with support from a dedicated internship team.
Why join ASIP?
- Explore different career options and start to determine the best fit for you
- Broaden and deepen your academic learning and apply knowledge in a professional context
- Gain valuable work experience
- Make connections and begin building your professional network
- Earn while you learn – all positions are paid
- Develop essential job search skills and gain labour market insights
- Opportunity to explore global citizenship and gain international work experience
- Get support in your professional development through a dedicated job board, networking events and other resources
Watch a recording of a student information session held in July 2021. You will need to log in with your UTORid to view the presentation.