The Office of the Faculty Registrar, also known as the Arts & Science Registrar, works closely with departments and colleges concerning all matters relating to Arts & Science students.
Students can access the following services at the Office of the Faculty Registrar:
- Course calendars
- Final exams, conflicts and re-reads
- Transfer credits
- Academic standing, probation, suspension
- Graduation requirements
- Fees assessments
- Faculty scholarships and awards
- Questions about Degree Explorer
- Transferring to Arts & Science from another U of T faculty
- Applying to the Faculty of Arts & Science
Monday to Friday | 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Note: The Office of the Faculty Registrar will be closed at the following times:
- May 22, 2019 – 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- May 28, 2019 – 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- May 29, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Sidney Smith Hall, 100 St. George Street, Room 1006, Toronto, ON M5S 3G3