Latest information for A&S students, faculty and staff
Across the University everyone is working hard to ensure safety measures, resources and services are in place to support students, staff and faculty throughout a successful academic year.
As this continues to be an evolving situation, the University remains committed to playing our part in ensuring the health and well-being of our community and to limit the spread of COVID-19. For more information about the University's COVID response and resources, please refer to the University’s website for the latest COVID-19 updates and FAQs.
If you are planning to visit campus, complete a self-assessment the day you will be on campus using UCheck, U of T’s self-assessment portal, to determine your COVID-19 risk status based on the latest public health guidelines.
Complete Your Self-Assessment on UCheck
Messages from the Dean
Read Dean Woodin’s remarks from the October 21 A&S Council meeting where she spoke to decisions regarding dual-delivery courses and planning ahead for the winter term.
- Message from Dean Woodin about undergraduate course delivery | October 13, 2020
- In Conversation: Dean Melanie Woodin and ASSU President Ikran Jama | September 22, 2020
- Welcome from Dean Woodin to the 2020-21 academic year | September 8, 2020
- A&S Fall Term update for undergraduate students from Dean Woodin | July 31, 2020
- Message from Dean Woodin for A&S Undergraduates: Update on Fall Term, Dean's Promise and the new Academic Plan | June 25, 2020
- Looking ahead to the fall: Q&A with Dean Woodin | May 19, 2020
- Message from Dean Woodin for A&S undergraduate students: CR/NCR, fees and summer timetable | May 1, 2020
- Dean Woodin’s remarks at year-end Faculty Council meeting | April 16, 2020
- Update from Dean Woodin for A&S undergraduate students: Summer Session | April 9, 2020
- End of term message from Dean Woodin | April 3, 2020
- Daily update for A&S undergraduate students: summer courses and absence declaration tool | April 2, 2020
- Daily update for A&S undergraduate students: Three days to go! | April 1, 2020
- Daily update for A&S undergraduate students: deadline extension to drop a course | March 31, 2020
- Daily update for A&S undergraduate students: final week of term | March 30, 2020
- Daily update to A&S undergraduate students: Six weekdays to go | March 27, 2020
- Daily update for A&S undergraduate students: Convocation | March 26, 2020
- Daily update for A&S undergraduate students: Summer courses | March 25, 2020
- Daily update for A&S undergraduate students | March 24, 2020
- Update for A&S undergraduate students: Countdown to end of term | March 23, 2020
- Thank you video to A&S undergraduate students | March 20, 2020
- Update to A&S undergraduate students on deferred exams and financial assistance | March 19, 2020
- Update for A&S undergraduate students from Dean Woodin | March 18, 2020
- COVID-19 update for A&S undergraduate students | March 17, 2020
- Update on CR/NCR for A&S undergraduate students | March 16, 2020
- Changes to the Winter 2020 Session for A&S Undergraduate Students | March 15, 2020
- Moving Classes to Alternate Modes of Delivery | March 13, 2020
- Absence Declaration Tool | March 11, 2020
Support Services and Resources
We know 2020-2021 is going to be a different kind of academic year. We will get through it together. From academic advising and study groups for students, to pedagogical advice and online resources for faculty, these supports will help make this year a success.
Many University events have converted to a virtual format. If you are interested to attend a U of T event and are unsure about the status, please check with the event organizers.