Transfer Credit and Letters of Permission
Transfer Explorer is the University of Toronto’s transfer planning tool. Check the eligibility of course credits taken at other institutions (or other University of Toronto divisions) for transfer to (or within) the University of Toronto.
The Transfer Credit Office in the Faculty of Arts and Science processes requests for transfer credit on admission and post admission. The Office also processes requests for Letters of Permission and transfer credit for outgoing exchange students.
- Transfer Credit and Letters of Permission: Post-Admission
- Course equivalencies for Korea University and Yonsei University can be found on Transfer Explorer.
- Important information regarding ECO100Y
- Obtaining Transfer Credit for ECO220Y, Korea University and Yonsei University, Summer 2015
- On-Admission Transfer Credits (Newly-Admitted Transfer Students)
- Information & Advice on the Use and Forfeit of Secondary School Transfer Credits (assessed by Enrolment Services)