The Work Study Program provides you with opportunities for part-time employment on campus.
In addition to financial income, the majority of Work Study jobs offer practical experience related to your field of study or work duties which may allow you to explore future academic programs or career areas.
The Student Life office provides resources aimed at helping you build job search skills. You can also learn about part-time employment opportunities on- and off-campus.
International Student Opportunities
- Work Study and other part-time work opportunities on campus are available to international students at any time during your studies
- You may obtain permission to work part time off campus following six months of study
- You may also stay in Toronto and work full time during holidays and between academic terms
- See the Centre for International Experience for more information on working off-campus
Working After Graduation
- As a graduating international student from a Canadian university, you may be allowed to stay and work in Canada, full time, for up to three years
- The Centre for International Experience can assist students with obtaining more information about the post-graduation work permit