* Some links require UTORid Authentication or will prompt you to request access permission. (Updated June 11, 2020)
1. Submit a proposal via the A&S Research Re-Start and Recovery Application Process to resume on or off-campus research activities that have been shut-down or prevented from starting as a result of COVID-19.
2. The COVID-19 Research FAQ contains the most up to date information, including links to the Approach for Research Recovery and Adaptation and the COVID-19 Guideline for Reopening Research at the University of Toronto.
- Research Round-Up, a weekly summary of all research & innovation communications.
- Spotlight, a monthly newsletter featuring CRIS Programming, resources, and supports for researchers.
6. Submit proposals for near-term COVID-19 research solutions to:
- July 17: Data.org - Inclusive Growth and Recovery Challenge.
- July 23: DND.IDEaS - COVID-19: Moral Injuries to Frontline Workers and First Responders.
- July 31: SOSCIP COVID-19 Response - Call for Applications and Additional Support for Academic Partnerships with SME’s.
- Sept 10: SSHRC Partnership Engage Grants Program COVID-19 Special Initiative.
7. Connect with the U of T and affiliated institution research community on the Toronto COVID-19 Response Resource SharePoint platform for researchers.
9. Check the Arts & Science Internal Funding Page to stay abreast of internal research funding programs that are continuing, uninterrupted.
10. Contact the Arts & Science Research Services team if you have questions or want grant application development support.