*Some links require UTORid Authentication or will prompt you to request access permission.
(Updated May 19, 2020 - 12:59pm)
1. The COVID-19 Research FAQ contains the most up to date information on the impact of COVID-19 on research at the University of Toronto.
4. Join the Research Round-Up mailing list to receive a weekly summary of all research & innovation communications (i.e. Research Alerts).
5. Submit proposals for near-term COVID-19 research solutions to:
i. SSHRC is committed to investing up to $1.5 M over the next two PEG competitions (June and September 2020) to support COVID-19 related projects. Grants are valued at a maximum amount of $25K per project for duration of one year.
c. The NSERC Alliance program’s COVID-19 opportunity
i. NSERC has listed a number of projects that are seeking academic partners.
6. Connect with the U of T and affiliated institution research community on the COVID-19 Research SharePoint platform.
9. Check the Arts & Science Internal Funding Page to stay abreast of internal research funding programs that are continuing, uninterrupted.
10. Contact the Arts & Science Research Services team if you have questions or want grant application development support.