* Some links require UTORid Authentication or will prompt you to request access permission.
- Submit a proposal via the A&S Research Re-Start and Recovery Application Process to resume on or off-campus research activities that have been shut-down or prevented from starting as a result of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Research FAQ contains the most up to date information, including links to the Approach for Research Recovery and Adaptation and the COVID-19 Guideline for Reopening Research at the University of Toronto.
- Latest COVID-19 Tri-Council statements regarding support for researchers from SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR.
- Subscribe to the Centre for Research & Innovation Services (CRIS) mailing list to receive:
- Research Round-Up, a weekly summary of all research & innovation communications.
- Spotlight, a monthly newsletter featuring CRIS Programming, resources, and supports for researchers.
- Track external funding opportunity deadlines through University of Toronto Funding Opportunities database regularly and/or sign up for Research Alerts.
- Check the Arts & Science Internal Funding Page to stay abreast of internal research funding programs that are continuing, uninterrupted.
- Contact the Arts & Science Research Services team if you have questions or want grant application development support.