* Some links require UTORid Authentication or will prompt you to request access permission. (Updated September 10, 2021)
1. Submit a proposal via the A&S Research Re-Start and Recovery Application Process to resume on or off-campus research activities that have been shut-down or prevented from starting as a result of COVID-19.
2. The COVID-19 Research FAQ contains the most up to date information, including links to the Approach for Research Recovery and Adaptation and the COVID-19 Guideline for Reopening Research at the University of Toronto.
- Research Round-Up, a weekly summary of all research & innovation communications.
- Spotlight, a monthly newsletter featuring CRIS Programming, resources, and supports for researchers.
6. Check the Arts & Science Internal Funding Page to stay abreast of internal research funding programs that are continuing, uninterrupted.
7. Contact the Arts & Science Research Services team if you have questions or want grant application development support.