Transfer Credits allow students to get credits taken outside of the Faculty of Arts & Science. The courses can be from a different U of T Faculty or Campus, or a different University.
Use the Transfer Explorer to check if the course credits from another institution, faculty or campus are eligible for transfer to the Faculty of Arts & Science and the University of Toronto.
The Transfer Credit Office in the Faculty of Arts & Science processes requests for transfer credit on admission and post admission. The Office also processes requests for Letters of Permission and transfer credit for outgoing exchange students.
- On-Admission Transfer Credits (Newly-Admitted Transfer Students)
- Forfeit of Advanced Standing Half-Credit for Enrolment in the Full-Credit Exclusion
- Transfer Credit and Letters of Permission: Post-Admission
- Course equivalencies for Korea University and Yonsei University can be found on Transfer Explorer.
- Important information regarding ECO1*** (FAQ #6)
- Obtaining Transfer Credit for ECO220Y, Korea University and Yonsei University, Summer (FAQ #7)
- List of Participating Institutions in the Summer 2019 French Explore Program
- CIE (Centre for International Experience) Approved Exchange Students Transfer Credit
- Exploring Foreign Options for Summer
- Information & Advice on the Use and Forfeit of Secondary School Transfer Credits