- Awarded to an undergraduate student completing their 2nd or 3rd year of study in Science
- Students require demonstration of academic excellence (GPA of 3.7 or higher) and financial need
- Students must submit and one-page essay outlining the following:
- Program of study and/or your project/research
- How and why Sciences are important to daily life
- How you see yourself contributing to society beyond graduation
Award and Payment Info:
- The value of the award is $3,000.
- This award will be paid upon registration for the fall term. After the deduction of tuition fees or residence charges owing, the award will be directly deposited into student’s account.