- Awarded to a full-time graduating student in the Faculty of Arts & Science.
- Students require demonstration of academic excellence (GPA 3.7 or higher), financial need (OSAP or out of province loan) and outstanding extra-curricular leadership.
- Recipients must enroll in a graduate program at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts & Science.
Award and Payment Info:
- The value of the award is equal to the annual income from endowed funds, approximately $4,500.
- The award is paid upon enrolment and registration in a graduate program at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts & Science.
- After the deduction of tuition fees or residence charges owing, the award will be directly deposited into student’s Canadian bank account.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for notifications.
- ASSU Graduating Student Leadership Award Application Form
- March 28, 2022 – Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- Applications must be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the ASSU Graduating Student Leadership Award, email us.