- Awarded to a full-time graduating student in the Faculty of Arts & Science.
- Students require demonstration of academic excellence, financial need (OSAP or out of province loan) and outstanding extra-curricular leadership.
- Recipients must enroll in a graduate program at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts & Science.
Award and Payment Info:
- The value of the award is equal to the annual income from endowed funds, approximately $4,500.
- The award is paid upon enrolment and registration in a graduate program at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts & Science.
- After the deduction of tuition fees or residence charges owing, the award will be directly deposited into student’s account.