The Faculty of Arts & Science has three semesters, or sessions, each year: Fall, Winter and Summer. Students enrol in courses at the start of each semester. Students are also required to enrol in a Program at the end of their first year.
New students: Follow the instructions in the New Student Guide to start enrolling in courses.
First-year students: Use the Program Toolkit for help enrolling in a Program.
All Arts & Science students: Follow the Course Enrolment steps to enrol in couses for the Fall/Winter and Summer sessions.
Opportunties available to Arts & Science students
- Students can take advantage of the international opportunities available to Arts & Science students.
- There are also several research opportunities available to Arts & Science students.
- The Co-Curricular Record provides opportunities beyond the classroom.
Academic Options for Students
- Students can use the Credit/No Credit option to remove course results from their GPA.
- The Late Withdrawal option allows students to withdraw from a course before the last day of class.
Academic Probation and Suspension
- Information on probation and suspension process
- Advice for students on academic probation or suspension