The Arts & Science Council and its sub-committees are made up entirely of elected representatives. They discuss and approve all policy and curriculum for the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Elections for 2019-20 Arts & Science Council
Notice of Fall 2019 Elections
Elections will be held in Fall 2019 for first-year undergraduate positions, and any positions remaining unfilled following Spring 2019 Elections to 2019-20 Council.
Voting in Fall 2019 Elections
- Elections will be held on October 10, 2019 and October 11, 2019
- Voting link for Undergraduate Student positions (Available October 10, 2019)
- Due to the withdrawal of a candidate, the field of candidates for the Graduate Student position on Arts & Science Council is equal to the number of positions available and an election is no longer required for these seats. Remaining, acclaimed, candidates will be confirmed with voting results the week of October 15, 2019.
Spring 2019 Election Results
- Results Undergraduate Student Positions (PDF) (Updated on Friday, September 6, 2019)
- Results Graduate Student Positions (PDF) (Released on Thursday, April 4, 2019)
- Results Administrative & Technical Staff (PDF) (Released on Thursday, April 4, 2019)
About Arts & Science Council
Please refer to the following documents for further guidance on elections, and for more information on the Arts & Science Council and its sub-committees: