> Home Students Get Help

Where can I get help?

The best place to go first is your College Registrar’s office.

While being a student can be rewarding, there will be times when it is challenging, stressful, and overwhelming. Many of you are coming from high schools where the expectations are very different from those at the University of Toronto. Many of you are juggling your studies with competing responsibilities, such as a job, or family commitments.

There are many resources available to you to help you make the most of your time at U of T. Whether you want to develop or enhance your study skills, need advice on your academic program, or just need to talk to someone, there are people and places to assist you. As a good general rule, your College Registrar’s office is the best place to start.

For reference, we also have information available on other resources (your College Registrar's office already knows about these and can direct you appropriately): Academic Integrity; Academic Skills; Counselling and Health.

Document Actions