Student Life Program and Services
Student Life offers a full range of services, support and counselling in the areas of career development, housing, learning skills, health, personal and emotional development, family concerns and support for Aboriginal and international students.
Academic Success Centre
The Academic Success Centre offers lectures and individual consultation on such issues as time management; exam preparation and exam writing; the reading of course materials; note-taking on lectures and course materials; concentration; memory strategies; procrastination; motivation; stress management and other aspects of study.
English Language Help
- The English Language Learning Program (ELL) provides intensive non-credit courses and free drop-in sessions designed to help multilingual Arts and Science students advance in critical reading, academic writing, oral presentations, and more.
- English Communication Program
- English Language Program @ the School of Continuing Studies
- Writing at U of T
- Innis College Writing Centre
- New College Writing Centre
- St. Michael's College Writing Centre
- Trinity College Writing Centre
- University College Centre
- Victoria College Writing Centre
- Woodsworth College Writing Centre
The Department of Mathematics provides drop-in Math Aid Centres for all Arts & Science students