The Faculty of Arts & Science invites applications from well-qualified students from around the world. This year we welcomed students from 112 different countries.
Select the appropriate link from the list below for detailed admission requirements.
- There are two application options for international applicants - the 105 application on the OUAC and the direct international application
- The 105 application through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre can be used if you are interested in applying to more than one university in Ontario
- The University of Toronto International application can be used if you are a student not currently living in Canada and you are not currently studying, and have not previously studied in Canada, and you are not applying to any other Ontario university
High School Applicants
- US High School Applicants
- International Baccalaureate Candidates
- British-Patterned Education
- Other International School System
After You Apply
- Begin assembling your documents for the study permit application.
Be sure to submit your application as soon as possible after receiving
an offer of admission as the process can be very time-consuming.
- Review the requirements for transfer credit if you are taking AP, IB, GCE, CAPE, or post-secondary courses.
- Participate in online chats where you can chat with admission staff and current U of T staff, take a tour of the campus - virtual or in person, and email us with any questions you may have.