Estonian studies at the University of Toronto are concerned with the language, literature, and culture of Estonia. The language courses will be of interest to those wishing to improve their language skills, as well as to students of general linguistics who desire to acquire a knowledge of a non-Indo-European language.
- Students should apply to the Humanities admission category on the St. George campus
- Six grade 12 U or M courses, including English are required
- Students outside of Ontario should have the equivalent senior high school credits.
- Estonian Studies (minor only)
- EST100Y1 - Elementary Estonian
Download this page as a pdf.