Pre-University Academic Enrichment Programs
International English Programs
- Are you an international student interested in improving your English skills? During July and August, the University of Toronto's International English Programs offers youth (13-18) and adult (19+) students the opportunity to take part in a variety of customized English language and academic foundation programs.
- The IEP's Academic Foundation Course prepares international students for study at English language universities. Students will be immersed in an English language environment that offers exciting opportunities to explore Toronto while studying at Canada's premier university.
- Science Unlimited offers high school students a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to participate in a week of workshops and activities from 5 separate U of T departments - Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Earth Sciences and Computer Science.
- Last year’s program saw 22 students doing everything from building solar cells to looking for magnetic traces in the earth to the Physics of Chaos to playing a real-life version of “Angry Birds”!
- This event takes place in August and is open to all high school students.
- The Department of Mathematics hosts extensive enrichment opportunities for students in grades 1-12. These programs are specifically aimed at students with strong skills in mathematics who are looking to take their knowledge to the next level.
- Math Plus opportunities include camps, clubs, competitions, mentorship and resources for parents, teachers and students.