Transfer Credit & Letters of Permission (Post-Admission)
Letters of Permission and Transfer Credit (Post-Admission)
- Course equivalencies for Korea University and Yonsei University for the 2014 summer session are now available.
- For students interested in taking courses overseas, the Centre for International Experience (CIE) offers many study abroad opportunities. Click here for more information. Such studies are considered post-admission transfer credit. See the Faculty of Arts and Science Calendar for further details.
- Beginning January 2009, students will no longer receive transfer credit assessment letters or Letters of Permission/ Conditional Post Admission Assessment Letters in the mail. Once an application is processed, students will now receive an email notification with instructions on how to access their transfer credit assessment on-line. Please ensure that your UTOR email address is entered correctly on your transfer credit application.
- Starting February 5, 2008, requests for Letters of Permission will be considered for select overseas institutions. Click here to view the list.
Start Date for Letter of Permission Requests
Letter of Permission Requests for the Summer Session (May - August) begins in January for returning students. For students newly admitted in the 2013 Summer or the 2013-14 Fall/Winter sessions, applications will be open in February.
Letter of Permission Requests for the Fall/ Winter Session (September - April) begins in May.
Requests for Letters of Permission and Requests for Transfer Credit are assessed in accordance with the policies and regulations of the Faculty of Arts and Science and, where necessary, in consultation with the departmental advisers for the disciplines being assessed.
- Please click here to apply for a Letter of Permission Request or a Transfer Credit Request.