Undergraduate Scholarships: Anthropology
- Gifts from friends of the late William Duncan Fairley, B.A. (1946).
- (For Year III) - Awarded to an outstanding third year student in a Major or Specialist Program in Anthropology or one of its subfields (Archaeology, Linguistic and semiotic Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, or Social Anthropology). May be awarded to a second year student by reversion.
Dr. Arnold W. and Edna Macpherson Memorial Scholarship
- Established through donation from the children of Dr. Arnold W. Macpherson, graduate of the Faculty of Medicine in 1918 and Mrs. Edna M. Macpherson (Mitchell), graduate of University College, Honours Languages in 1917.
- Awarded to an outstanding student enrolled in a Specialist Program in Anthropology or Archeology.
Professor Forst Fuller Biological Anthropology Scholarship
Established by Professor Emeritus John T. and Melinda Mayhall in memory of her father, Dr. Forst Fuller, a Professor of Physiology at DePauw University.
Awarded to (a) full-time, undergraduate student(s) enrolled in the Biological Anthropology Major. The recipient will be a top biological anthropology student in 4th year, selected on the basis of academic excellence.
Richard B. Lee Award in Critical Anthropology
- Family, friends, students & colleagues of Professor Richard B. Lee.
- (For any Year) - To be awarded to an outstanding student essay in Critical Anthropology written for a course given in the Department of Anthropology during the current academic year. Contact Department of Anthropology for application and deadline information.
Sir Daniel Wilson Award
- Established by various donors and matched by OSOTF.
- (For Year III) - Awarded to an undergraduate student in a Major or Specialist Program in Anthropology or one of its subfields (Biological, Archaeology, Linguistic and Semiotic Anthropology, or Social-Cultural Anthropology). Financial need must be considered; academic merit will also be considered.