Graduation Eligibility and Confirmation Letters
Graduation Eligibility and Confirmation Letter Requests
You can request a letter from the Faculty of Arts & Science confirming:
- Your intent to graduate - stating that you have requested to graduate at the next convocation and that upon successful completion of your current courses, you will be eligible to graduate. (see example)
- Your eligibility to graduate - stating that you are eligible to graduate at the next convocation and have completed your degree requirements. (see example)
- Your graduation - confirming your degree and the date it was conferred. (see example)
The fee for the letter is $8.00 per copy.
In order to produce your letter, we must receive the following:
- A graduation request made via ROSI/ACORN or your College Registrar's Office;
- Fee payment for the letter(s);
- Payment of any outstanding fees owed to the University (i.e. no financial holds on your student account);
- Confirmation by your program sponsor on Degree Explorer that your subject POSt(s) are "Complete" or "Pending" (see example).
You will require your UTORid and password to log into the system to submit your request.
If you have forgotten your UTORid, email address, or password, please go to the Help Desk, First Floor, Robarts Library, or call 416-978-HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.