Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
All students at the University of Toronto have a student account. To review your account balance and invoice, log in to your ACORN account and click "Financial Account".
Your student account is managed by Student Accounts, which is also referred to as the Fees Office. The Fees Office is responsible for your tuition and ancillary fees, processing payments, issuing refunds and applying service charges.
Fee payments must be made at a financial institution. The easiest way to do this is to set up a U of T account with your online banking service. Details on how to do this can be found on the Student Accounts web site
Completing your Registration
To complete your registration in a given session, enrol in courses AND pay at least the minimum first installment of your fees (or officially defer them) by the Payment/Registration Deadline of the session. If you don't pay or defer by the deadline, you risk being removed from all your courses.
- 2017 Summer Payment/Registration Deadline: April 27, 2017
- 2017-18 Fall/Winter Payment/Registration Deadline: August 30, 2017
You may defer payment of your fees if you applied for OSAP or government financial aid by the deadline date and cannot pay the required fees before receiving your funds. You can defer your fees on ACORN. Additional details and a Q&A can be found on our web site.
Additional information regarding your student fees can be found at the following:
- Fee and Refund Schedules, as well as full payment instructions are available on the Student Accounts web site.
- How to Pay Your Fees (2016-2017 fall/winter instructions) (2017-18 fall/winter instructions will be posted in early May 2017)
- Deferring Your Fees (2016-2017 fall/winter instructions) (2017-18 fall/winter instructions will be posted in early May 2017)